Dienstag, 22. September 2015

All-Is-Vain ENB 0.279V4

I know, I know. I said that the previous All-Is-Vain will be the last. Guess what! It's not.
Now, AIV ENB is basically Snapdragon with some heavy modifiers and some swapped shaders.
So it's just logical that I'd release an update based on the latest Snapdragon, right?

That also means that THIS version requires NLA 2.0, just like the latest Snapdragon!
All-Is-Vain has become more popular than I initially thought (well, at least that's what the statistics of this blog tell me), so here's the update. Only had a quick testrun so I hope it's not broken or sth.



Just like with Snapdragon, the previous version (V3) will remain online, because it's a version that doesn't require NLA. I understand that some people might not wanna use that.

25/9/2015 edit: updated base settings a bit. It's still V4, not too much changed.

Download: MEGA | 4shared

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen